Savory Stuffing Loaf
Prep Time: 15 to 20 min
Cook Time: 30 to 40 min
4 Tablespoons; melted butter or oil
1 medium onion; finely chopped
3 medium stalks of celery; finely chopped
2/3 cup fresh cranberries; coarsely chopped
1 3/4 cups; orange juice, broth, or water
1 box (12 oz.) of Mrs. Cubbison's Seasoned Corn Bread Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat butter in large skillet. Add onion and celery. Cook on medium-high heat for a minute to soften vegetables.
- Add cranberries and juice. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and lower heat to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add stuffing and mix well.
- Pack stuffing into a well-greased loaf pan and cover. Bake on middle rack of preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- For crisper top, remove cover for additional 5 to 10 minutes.
This can be made a day ahead, then cooked the day of the dinner.