Mushroom, Herbs, & Prosciutto Stuffing
Servings: 6 to 8
Cook Time: 25 to 35 mins
3 oz Prosciutto chopped
8 oz sliced baby bella
1 stick butter
1/2 head cabbage thick chiffonade
1 tb ea fresh chopped basil, thyme, & rosemary
1-1/2 cups Chicken Broth
1 tb minced garlic
salt & pepper to taste
drizzle white truffle oil
1 box (12 oz.) of Mrs. Cubbison's Traditional Seasoned Stuffing
- Take 3 tablespoons of butter and melt in a saucepan. Add prosciutto, and brown.
- Add another tablespoon of butter then add sliced bellas. Add salt & pepper to taste, with rosemary and thyme, then sauté.
- Let mushrooms get sautéed, then add 2 tb butter and add cabbage. Add garlic, as well as salt & pepper to taste. Then add broth, a little at a time, along with the stuffing mix.
- Mix in a pan, then transfer all ingredients to prepared dish pan (8"x8").
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 mins or until heated through and cabbage is tender.
- Cut 2 tb butter into tiny cubes and place on top of dish. Drizzle truffle oil on top.
This recipe comes courtesy of:
Barbara Wheeler - 1st Place Winner - Mrs. Cubbison's Recipe Contest 2012
Los Angeles Trade Tech Culinary School's 15th Annual Student Chef Thanksgiving Stuffing Cook-Off