Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 to 20 min
- Remove steak from refrigerator a half hour before grilling. Preheat grill.
- Brush both sides of steak with oil then sprinkle with your favorite steak seasoning.
- Place steak onto the hot grill to sear in the juices and flavor. For medium rare steak, grill until internal temperature reaches 145°F or grill until desired doneness. Cover lightly with foil and let rest 10 minutes. Thinly slicing steak into 2-inch long strips.
- Into a large bowl, add salad greens, red onions, bell peppers, sliced steak and half a bag of Mrs. Cubbison's Croutons made from Texas Toast. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss until all the salad ingredients are well coated.
- Evenly divide the salad onto four plates, then top with the remaining seasoned croutons. Serve immediately.
Top with generous amounts of crumbled blue cheese for the "blue cheese lovers" in your crowd!