Taste of Italy Stuffing
Servings: 6 to 8
Prep Time: 15 to 20 min
Cook Time: 45 min
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix with artichoke hearts, cutting into smaller pieces, if desired.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss together lightly. Texture may be varied by adding more liquid for moister stuffing, less for drier.
- Place in greased casserole and cover. Bake on middle rack of preheated 325°F oven for 45 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Uncover for the last 15 minutes for crispier top.
This makes an excellent "in bird" stuffing as well!
Nice to add:
1/2 lb. sweet Italian sausage, casing removed, and cooked until brown and crumbly, or one cup slivered dry salami or pepperoni.